Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by ZOOM DENTAL SERVICES. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to ZOOM DENTAL SERVICES part of the VDS Group.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. .
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
14. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
15. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
16. All orders are shipped Monday to Friday. Delivery is Free and a signature is required on delivery.
17. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
18. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
19. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
20. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of
England & Wales.
23. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
24. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
25. Children under the age of 16 should not use unless approved by their Dentist.
26. If Patients' are pregnant or breastfeeding they should abstain from Teeth Whitening.
Patients' do not have loose or decayed teeth, veneers crowns or bridgework needing attention.
Patients' will follow the Instructions carefully.
27. The system is most effective on healthy unrestored teeth.
Crowns & Bridges will not lighten any more than their original colour.
28. All Philips Zoom! NiteWhite and DayWhite products must be used in Custom Fit Trays.
29. Please store your gels in a safe place away from children.
30. You accept our terms of Service and agree we will not be held responsible for the sale of products on this website and you agree to this by ordering on our website.